Dynabid Forum

Welcome to the Dynabid Forum to return to Dynabid Online Auction Site please click on the banner below.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just thinking----->

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Just thinking-----> on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:49 pm

madhatter

After being stung by most auction sites banning kitchen knives I am hesitant to invest any more money into auction stock, but , I have been offered a huge amount of fabric in good sized bolts and top quality.On top of this several large box's of foil in different sizes, mmmmmmm should I or should I run away
[img][/img]

2 Re: Just thinking-----> on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:13 am

Admin

Admin
hi derrick, hmm now thats a decision, we have a few crafters registered here but is a bit slow at the moment as it seems everywhere i have just sold my first item since february on eb*d and had 2 sales on my fancydress website in 2 days lol, i have a lovely lady who does lots of crafting with virtually everything material etc she may be the one to point you in the right direction she runs the craft forum here and she is the pied piper lol, i will email her and let her know you posted here, its lovely speaking to you again and i hope you are in good health btw i have no problem with knives of the chef variety being listed in the main site, amazon doesn't seem to have a problem with it either they have lots for sale along with swiss army knives.

take care and speak soon

shan

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum